Act today to get the guidance you need
Allen earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a minor in Pre-Law from the University of Central Florida. He went on to earn his Juris Doctorate degree from Nova Southeastern University's Shepard Broad College of Law graduating Cum Laude. While attending the Shepard Broad College of Law, he served as President of the First Generation Professionals Legal Society and was an active member of the Moot Court Honors Society and NSU Trial Association. Allen is admitted to practice law in the State of Florida and in the Southern District of Florida.
Originally from Baltimore, Maryland, Allen moved to South Florida at a young age. In his free time, he enjoys supporting his Baltimore Ravens, trying new restaurants, and traveling.
Allen is fluent in English and Russian.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: President of the First Generation Professionals Legal Society
- Honors: Moot Court Honors Society
- Honors: NSU Trial Association
- University of Central Florida
- Major: Business Administration
- Minor: Pre-law
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida